How we keep Prelibato safe
We have comprehensive Covid-19 policies in place to protect everyone during the Covid-19 pandemic. These include increased hygiene and social distancing measures which must be followed by all customers in accordance with Government guidelines. Customers confirm that they, and others included in the booking, are free from symptoms of Covid-19 when making a booking and/or visiting Prelibato. In accordance with Government guideline we have to ask and keep for 21 days from your visit at Prelibato personal details that will be only disclosed to Public Health England in case they need it for Track and Trace purposes only.
We have taken the following steps to make sure that Prelibato re-opens following the Government Guidelines:
- We sanitise many times per day Prelibato utilising Ramsol
- We have adopted digital copies of our menu available by scanning with your mobile phone camera the QR code located on your table and/or single-use menu printed on paper.
- All the condiments are in a single-use sachet that will find on the table.
- Timed Washing hands schedule for staff every 20 minutes + wearing gloves.
- Sanitising gel dispensers are placed on every table, in the toilet, and at the entrance of Prelibato.
- We check the temperature of our Team at the beginning of their shift.